Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Day of Love

Ciao fashionistas! Well today is the day where you send your loved one two dozen roses or a box of Godiva chocolates. Yes, it's Valentine's Day! If you don't celebrate, you can celebrate what I like to call Single Girl Swag Day which involves going out with a group of your single girlfriends and drinking Margs on Margs while celebrating your freedom. Don't get me wrong, I love a cute V-Day card and of course chocolate, but I've never truly been a fan of this holiday. It just points out who is single and who is in somewhat of a functional relationship in life. It's 8:45am and I've already seen a delivery man carrying a dozen red roses around trying to find out where to deliver them so that being said it's going to be a long day of men last minute shopping and lovey doveyness here at the mall. Hugs and kisses from me! I'll be enjoying my strawberry marg tonight with my best girlfriends ;)

Xoxo,
C




No comments:

Post a Comment