Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A

Dear Diary,
Welcome to page one! Getting to know me, Angela. A recent graduate of Southern Connecticut State University where I majored in health and psychology. My dream is to open a chic boutique one day (with my best friend C of course). I'm all about finding the cutest new nail colors, reading all fashion magazines, watching fashion police, and admiring celebrity styles. A few of my favorite style icons include Blake Lively, Mk & Ashley Olsen, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lauren Conrad, The Kardashians, and Giuiliana Rancic. To me fashion is a form of expression, even if some of your favorite brands are outrageously expensive you can still admire them & appreciate the art within them. Who wouldn't want a Carrie Bradshaw closet? I currently work in retail and although I've graduated I'm still not sure where I want my life to take me. Remember "not all who wonder are lost". I appreciate each day of life and I am a strong believer in the power of positive thinking. I've always been a girly girl and I'm so excited to start blogging and share some of my favorite brands, beauty tips, styles, etc. I've been in love with clothes for as long as I can remember, which probably started when I was a young girl during my Limited Too phase (girls don't pretend you never bought outfits from there!) I love changing my style and rocking red lipstick on days I'm feeling it.
It's really hard for me to choose just 5 favorite products, but that's what this blog is for! Some of these I will probably touch upon in future posts.

My Top 5 Favorite Products:
1. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara- One of the best mascaras I've used yet
2. Smash box Photo Finish- I used to think primers were a waste of money, but they're not- they make a huge difference and help your makeup last for a long busy day. This one is light and oil free (also 60% water). It gives you a smooth canvas for applying all your makeup.
3. Nars "Orgasm" Blush- Adds the perfect pop of pink & a little sparkle to your cheek bones.
4. Laura Geller "Body Bronzer"- I've had the same one for about a year and a half, it's huge and lasts a long time. I always use it when I'm blending my makeup on my neck, or sometimes to even add a little bronze to my arms or legs if I'm wearing a dress and feeling super pale.
5. Sebastian Potion 9 Hair Serum- Taking care of your hair is so important. I religiously use products in my hair after every wash, Potion 9 adds shine to your hair & has 9 active-oil botanicals that keep your hair from getting dry & helping to restore lost moisture.

The better you take care of yourself the better you feel about yourself. This is your life and your story so make it worth reading! And don't be afraid to take chances, remember if your dreams don't scare you they probably aren't big enough.

With Love,
Xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment