Monday, February 4, 2013

C


Ciao fellow fashionistas! It’s Chelsea, not to be confused with Chelsea Handler, but equally as fabulous.  I’m a recent graduate from Lasell College with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management.  Of course this is the only suitable major for any fashion-obsessed girl to have.  I’ve spent my past four years running fashion shows, changing models and styling for photo shoots and I wouldn’t change my college experience one bit.  I also spent a semester abroad living in Florence, Italy that changed my life.  Italian culture made me realize that life is precious and simple, so you should always live your life to the fullest and take risks.  I believe fashion is always about taking risks and being unique.  My style is a mix between feminine chic and bold colors & prints.  I’m obsessed with Michael Kors handbags and GUESS shoes.  Cheetah print is always incorporated into my wardrobe 24/7.  My friends call me Snooks for obvious reasons. I rocked the “poof” before it was even on Jersey Shore (basically since 5th grade).  Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley are my country obsessions. Tequila sunrises and lemon drop shots are my fav.  I also abbreviate way too much and have my own dictionary so get used to it. 


          Top 5 Products I Love
 1.  Too Faced Coca Bronzer- why be pale when you can be beautifully bronzed all year round?

2.  Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum- Every girl with curly locks knows this serum is the best when it comes to getting shiny straight locks when using your Bio-Ionic or CHI hair straightener. 

3.  Origins Quick-Hide Concealer- No one likes dark bags under their eyes! I swear by this to hide my dark circles.

4. Miss Dior Cherie Perfume-This floral/fruity scent always gets everyone’s attention. 

5. Stila Eye Shadow Palette- With over 30 different colors to choose from & the possibility to create multiple different types of smoky eye combinations, this palette is my go-to for any night out!


 “Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins” is a quote I live by.  If you’re not taking chances, making changes and expressing who you are as a person, then you aren’t living the fabulous life that you should be living. 

My life consists of cheetah print, fashion, friends & fun and I love it.

Xo-

C




No comments:

Post a Comment