Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fashion Finds

Good morning fashionistas! Yesterday I had a little time before work to stop at one of my favorite places - TJ Maxx & I wanted to share my finds. Love love love Tj Maxx and Marshall's. They always have awesome brand name things for less, adorable bags, and amazing prices. Very rarely do I ever leave TJ Maxx with out buying something!

Yesterday I found an adorable mint green tank top (sheer in the back) for only $9.99. Perfect for spring, can either dress it up with a blazer or dress it down with jeans, a long necklace would love awesome with it. My favorite find is my new clutch, it's a gun metal color with gold, rose gold, hematite and silver studs. It also has a chain strap so you can wear it around your shoulder. It was originally $19 and on sale for $16 (2 dollars saved is still something!) So glad I found this before an upcoming trip to Atlantic City! What are some of your best TJ Maxx finds?

Xo
A



No comments:

Post a Comment