Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spikes & Everything Nice

The amount of snow we have is unreal. I’m so jealous of anyone who is on a beach or able to open there front door. Being snowed in has left me with extra time to browse the internet and come across lots of cute fashion finds. Surprisingly I have not begun online shopping yet, but I have a feeling it will be happening in the near future. The trend I’ve been absolutely loving lately is spikes. Spiked heels, bracelets, rings, coats, etc. Spikes are so in!! Plus you can find something just about anywhere with spikes.I hope this whole spike trend stays for a while because I could wear spikes everyday. On that note, here’s a picture of some super cute heels I found and also a picture of my Spike Earrings from Alex & Ani, and my Alex & Ani expandable spike bracelets. Oh and some snow ;)

XO-
A






No comments:

Post a Comment