Sunday, February 10, 2013

NYFW

Charlotte Ronson- Photo credit by Guest of a Guest 
Ciao Fashionistas!

So right now all I can think of is why am I not at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in crowded tents watching the new FW 2013 lines strut down the runways.  I would give anything to attend New York Fashion Week right now.  Fashion week events still commenced despite Nemo's efforts to close down the whole East Coast! Fashion lovers braved the blizzards last night to watch lines such as Rebecca Minkoff (LOVE), Charlotte Ronson and Rag & Bone make their grand debuts.

Currently, my favorite Fall 2013 line from NYFW was BCBGMAXAZRIA.  Such an edgy hipster vibe from BCBG with lots of dark grays and blacks mixed with prints.  Models wore oversized hats as well as leather and fur in variations.  Reds and browns also made an appearance in the form of fur jackets and flowy tops.  I think we can safely say from looking at this new line, FUR IS IN ONCE AGAIN WOOHOO!  Also, leather never goes out of style. Some of my fav photos below of the beautiful Fall 2013 line from BCBGMAXAZRIA:




ALL PHOTOS CREDITED: GUEST OF A GUEST 

Well fashionistas, these are my fav lines of the week so far!  Can't wait for photos from today's shows to go up on the web!  I'm super looking forward to Diane Von Furstenburg!  I met Diane two years ago at Harvard Business school where she did a seminar.  She has the most amazing story and is a truly inspirational woman.  She was also super sweet when I got to meet her in person!  
That's all the NYFW fav updates I have for now! Check back later on today!

xo-

C


No comments:

Post a Comment