Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keep your Life in perspective

"Be creative. Think Freely. Seize Every Opportunity. Laugh outloud more often. Make your heart sing. Envision greatness. Don't wait for tomorrow. Today is the Day"

I'm addicted to pinterest. Aside from all the really cute clothes and craft ideas there's always tons of inspiring quotes. I could probably save fifty a day. I also find lots of things in my facebook newsfeed that inspire me. There's alway ssomething that I'm reading that instills a motivation in me to be want to be a better person, or to keep reminding myself that even though I'm twenty three it's okay that I still don't know where I want my life to take me career wise. I'm happy I started blogging because I enjoy doing it and writing makes me happy. Remember, "Wealth is means to an end. Not the end itself". I hope you like this video, I'm so happy I watched it, and here's a quote from my newsfeed that stood out to me

Happy Thursday!
xo,
A

What if money didn't matter?



No comments:

Post a Comment