Monday, April 1, 2013

Top 5: Fav Perfumes

I absolutely love perfumes and trying new fragrances all the time! I prefer the more fruity/floral scents to the musky scents but still love to have a variety lined up on my dresser ;) Sometimes I just fall in love with the bottle itself and need to buy the perfume (typical, i know).  Overall, here are my top 5 favorite perfumes in order:

1. Miss Dior Cherie-  The second this perfume came out I just had to have it (freshman year of college I believe for Valentine's Day...ya I have an amazing memory).  This fruity yet floral scent is to DIE for. It consists of Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, and Indonesian Patchouli Essence. It symbolizes romance and elegance. 


2. Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue- Love this scent! I've been told my body truly takes to it and everyone can always tell when I'm wearing it.  Light Blue is known for being deep & true...like love I guess (LOLOLOLOL good one).  It consists of Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, and Musk.


3. Stella by Stella McCartney- So I received a free sample of this perfume from Sephora, and I fell in love with it!  So sweet yet light! It is known for being sensual, intense and feminine. Love wearing it to work and out to the bar.  It consists of Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute,  and Amber.


4. Viva La Juicy-  Now I know this one is soooo cliche, but I do like Juicy Couture's perfumes!  Everyone is a juicy girl, whether they want to admit it or not. If you are going to wear Juicy perfume, please at least wear Viva La Juicy because it is known for being tantalizing, teasing and tempting (aka our inner bad girl).  It consists of Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.


5. Vera Wang Princess- An old fav, a classic in my eyes.  Such a youthful and playful perfume to wear everyday! Known as sheer, tropical and delectable, any princess or fashionista loves this scent! Consists of Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.


These are my favs, what are some of yours?


XO- C








No comments:

Post a Comment