Monday, April 22, 2013

Meet Lauren

One of my most fashionable and gorgeous friends Lauren is always finding the cutest things at boutiques, and the best accesories at different shops. Laur is one of my go to fashionistas when I'm looking to discuss new trends. She also has visited California a bunch of times and I'm super jealous of all her cute finds there. This weekend her outfit out was a mint forever 21 top, tied at the bottom, with gray J brand skinny jeans & a gold pair of strapped sandals. Such a great combo! Here's a little about Lauren and a pic of her outfit & a few others. Expect to see her pretty face on our blog again soon!
Xo A

Lauren
Favorite stores: urban outfitters, Macy's, express, forever21
Favorite brands: free people, wildfox, chaser
Fav accessory: scarf, Michael kors watch
Go to outfit: jeans or leggings, boots, loose comfy shirt

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It's probably the most important thing in a person."







No comments:

Post a Comment