Friday, April 19, 2013

Pray for Boston

This week has been one of the worst weeks for everyone in Boston. These attacks have affected all my friends and myself this week and currently we are in lockdown awaiting the capture of the 2nd bomber. Marathon Monday has always been one of the best days of the year for everyone at Lasell College and the existing fans and runners around the city of Boston. After watching the amazing runners and cheering them on all morning on April 15, just like every other year, I am deeply saddened to know a lot of those runners are injured and traumatized. Currently we are all safe, and I've been glued to the TV since 6am. Ive lived in Boston for 5 years now, and it's so sad, scary and unreal that this is all happening to this amazing city. I love Boston and it will always be my home. Please fellow fashionistas, say a prayer that they catch this suspect and all the families of the marathon are brought to justice. Boston pride. Boston strong.

XO- C











Marathon Monday 2009

Marathon Monday 2010
Marathon Monday 2011




Marathon Monday 2012


Marathon Monday 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment